Sunday, June 13, 2010

Quick Comment on Comments

It looks like there is steady readership building (albeit a small one, but we're new!), and now that we're talking about poetry, I'd like to invite you to comment on my interpretations, your interpretation, or whatever in the comment section.  One of the reasons I started this blog was to tap into other people's readings of these poems.  Honestly, those other interpretations can inform my interpretation.  Plus, I really enjoy the back and forth that can happen when two or three informed decisions come together.

So, if you disagree with me, don't be afraid to say so...as long as it's in a civil tone.  I don't mind listening to other points of view, and if I don't agree with you, I'll respectfully tell you why as we discuss our differing opinions.

Thanks!